ECHO's expansive, bright and inviting gift shop features a great variety of “minds on” toys and games for all ages. There is plenty of elbow room for browsing and exploring all of the new puzzles, games, books and other unique items.
Anyone can shop at the store and, if you want to enjoy the exhibits at ECHO you can certainly “add that on” to your purchase.
Here are some of the top reasons why people like to shop at ECHO’s gift shop:
- No lines, no waiting and you do not need to pay admission.
- Great environment, great views of Lake Champlain and friendly staff.
- Large selection of educational and interactive toys for all ages at great prices.
- Variety of toys from dolls to animals to puzzles and more!
- ECHO and Lake Champlain outerwear including hooded sweatshirts, t-shirts and hats.
- Great gift items, many made right here in Vermont including jewelry, candy, travel mugs, travel bags and books.
- Support the mission of ECHO! Every purchase you make goes toward the continued support of ECHO's mission!
ECHO's Gift Shop is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day and is open to the public. Remember, you do not need to buy an admission ticket to ECHO in order to shop in our gift shop! See you soon!