Upcoming ECHO Exhibit and Events:
Exhibits and Events:
- ECHO's 10th Anniversary May 31, 2013
- Traveling Exhibit: Bigger Than T-Rex: Skeletons of Gigantotosaurus, Mapusaurus, and more carnivorous dinosaurs; some of them larger than the legendary T-Rex. Hands-on dig pit, video of actual dinosaur excavation, and animatronic raptors round out this exciting and crowd-pleasing exhibition.
- Voices for the Lake: An exhibit kiosk where visitors
(in person and on line) share their own stories of the
Lake in pictures, video and writing (www.voicesforthelake.org)
- Indigenous Expressions: Native People's of the Lake
Champlain Basin (permanent exhibit). The items of this
exhibit are displayed throughout ECHO and offer a rich
understanding of the lifeways of the Native People's well
before Samuel de Champlain explored the lake more than
400 years ago.
- FrogWorld: (permanent exhibit) A fascinating exhibit
featuring exotic frogs from around the globe. Includes
a fun interactive and delightful display where YOU can
morph into a frog!
- 70 Live Species of Animals: Throughout ECHO visitors
will enjoy meeting and learning about fish, snakes, turtles,
frogs and more through daily animal demonstrations and
feedings as well as by observing large, medium and small
indigenous fish that are on display in several tanks located
throughout the aquarium.
Read or print press releases,
download photos, and
watch videos. For further information visit our
Exhibit page and
Gerianne Smart, Director of Marketing and Communications
Phone: 802.864.1848 x125