Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab
October 29 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until January 5, 2020
The secret is out! Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab presents an exciting world of science and discovery guided by a virtual version of the greatest inventor of all time!
The exhibit invites visitors to join the fun through interactive explorations that promote science, technology, engineering and math learning. Visitors are introduced to Angie (a 12-year-old prodigy that cracks the code to find Edison’s hidden laboratory), the inventor’s prototype robot Von Bolt, and other knowledge-seeking characters that join the young genius in her science club for adventures in exploring remarkable advances in STEM.
- Experiment with electricity, magnetism, optics, sound waves, and air pressure
- Operate the classic six simple machines – the lever, inclined plane, pulley, screw, wedge, and wheel and axle
- Explore a giant interactive periodic table of elements
- Investigate materials science and how we use natural and human-made substances
- Learn basic coding activities and computer science vocabulary
Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab Traveling Exhibit was created by the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum in collaboration with Genius Brands International TM & © 2019 Genius Brands International, Inc. All rights reserved.