Admissions & Ticketing
Timed ticketing is not required to visit ECHO. We are open 10 am – 5 pm, seven days a week*. You can purchase tickets online or in person when arriving at ECHO.
*Please note: ECHO will be closed on Thanksgiving, December 24 + 25, 2023, and the following days for building maintenance and staff trainings:
Wednesday, September 13
Wednesday, October 11
Wednesday, November 8
Wednesday, December 13
Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Wednesday, February 14, 2024
Wednesday, March 13, 2024
Wednesday, April 10, 2024
Also ECHO will open later at 12 noon on January 1, 2025.
Masks are optional inside the museum. We support those guests who prefer to wear masks for extra protection.
New to ECHO? Make sure you check out:
- Awesome Forces and Engineer It permanent exhibits on the upper floor
- Champ Lane Early Learning Exhibit
- How People Make Things Special Exhibit. Open through January 7.
- Aquaria and animal exhibits on main and upper levels
- Daily animal demos at 11 am and 2 pm
- Engineer It Tinkering Bench with facilitated hands-on science activities
- Lake Champlain Basin Program Resource Room
- 3D science and nature movies in the Northfield Savings Bank Theater
- Energy Commons outdoor art and science exhibits
- Outdoor deck
- Museum Store (in person and online)
- Champ Cafe (inside) and Champ’s Legendary Creemee Stand (outside, open mid-May through mid-October)