Admissions & Ticketing
Timed ticketing is not required to visit ECHO. We are open 10 am – 5 pm, seven days a week. You are welcome to continue to purchase tickets online, but you can also do so when arriving at ECHO.
Effective Friday, March 25, masks are optional and are no longer required inside the museum. We support those guests who prefer to wear masks for extra protection.
New to ECHO? Make you sure checkout:
- All new Awesome Forces and Engineer It permanent exhibits on the upper floor
- Champ Lane Early Learning Exhibit
- Giants, Unicorns, and Dragons: The World of Mythic Creatures Special Exhibit. Open through September 5.
- Aquaria and animal exhibits on main and upper levels
- Daily animal demos at 11 am and 3 pm
- Engineer It Tinkering Bench with facilitated hands-on science activities
- Lake Champlain Basin Program Resource Room
- 3D science and nature movies in the Northfield Savings Bank Theater
- Energy Commons outdoor art and science exhibits
- Outdoor deck
- Museum Store (in person and online)
- Champ Cafe (inside) and Champ’s Legendary Creemee Stand (outside)