Admissions & Ticketing
NOW OPEN DAILY AND REGULAR HOURS!
Timed ticketing is no longer required to visit ECHO! We are back to our regular hours 10 am – 5 pm, seven days a week. You are welcome to continue to purchase tickets online, but you can also do so when arriving at ECHO.
Please note: Masks are required. More than half our visitors are unvaccinated children. Thank you for helping to keep our youngest visitors safe.
New to ECHO? Make you sure checkout:
- All new Awesome Forces and Engineer It permanent exhibits on the upper floor
- Champ Lane Early Learning Exhibit
- Human Plus Traveling exhibit
- Aquaria and animal exhibits on main and upper levels
- Daily animal demos at 11 am and 3 pm
- Engineer It Tinkering Bench with facilitated hands-on science activities
- Lake Champlain Basin Program Resource Room
- 3D science and nature movies in the Northfield Savings Bank Theater
- Energy Commons outdoor art and science exhibits
- Outdoor deck
- Museum Store
- Champ Cafe
Safety Measures in Place
ECHO has been following mandatory safety standards that were put forward by the state of Vermont and the Governor and will continue to adhere to best practices to minimize exposure to the COVID-19 virus at all times.
- All staff will be wearing protective equipment including masks
- We will conduct frequent disinfecting of heavy transit areas and high-touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added throughout the building
- For more info about our cleaning practices, go to our Staying Healthy web page.